5 Minute Perseverance Game
2nd (5-Year) Edition, Published in March 2021
Is there something you would like to do but feel you don’t have enough time or strength of will to achieve? Is there a book you want to write, an instrument you want to play, a language you want to learn, or something completely different that you’ve wanted to accomplish for as long as you can remember?
If you really and seriously want to succeed in this dream project of yours, then play a game. Not a serious game. But a fun 5 Minute Perseverance Game. This short, personal and humorous game will help you melt your procrastination and win any challenge you face.
So, don’t wait any longer. Read this book and invite your procrastination to a round of the 5 Minute Perseverance Game. This little book has helped many turn a procrastinated project into a fun and engaging game.
This 5-year Edition offers even more. The text has been edited and enriched, several tactical variants added, and you will find a scoresheet for the game you play with your procrastinating self.
In addition, most numbered chapters and sections offer links and short introductions to articles on the art of turning life into fun games. Together these articles have become the 5 Minute Perseverance Game “Wiki.” With this additional knowledge, you can transform this little game into a series of fun self-motivational games you can play and develop further every day.
5 Minute Perseverance Game
1st Edition, Published in May 2016
Play Daily for a Month and Become the Ultimate Procrastination Breaker
Would you like to:
- Write a book,
- Learn a language,
- Learn how to play a music instrument,
- Succeed in a work project without a deadline or end (for example maintenance of a knowledge base, bringing order into documents, etc.),
- Anything else you think you want, need or have to do but don’t find time to?
Then you probably also want to know how to:
- Stop procrastinating,
- Learn how to persevere,
- Make progress in your stagnating project, and/or
- Turn a daunting endeavour into a fun one.
If you really and seriously want to succeed in your project, then play a game. Not a serious game. But a fun 5 Minute Perseverance Game.
In order to learn how to play this game, you need to read its description. You can find this description in the Book “5 Minute Perseverance Game: Play Daily for a Month and Become the Ultimate Procrastination Breaker,” available at many online stores.
This short, personal and humorous game description will help you melt your procrastination and become an ultimate procrastination breaker.
So don’t wait any longer. Read this book and invite your procrastination to a round of the 5 Minute Perseverance Game.
With the purchase of this book, you will also have access to two bonuses:
- A PDF version of the book for eventual print out, and
- A possibility to join Procrastination Breakers Club, a community where we support each other in melting our procrastination and succeeding with our projects and endeavours.
- Please note: If you purchase the paperback first, then you can get the e-book for free.