5-star reviews on Amazon.co.uk:
1. A practical guide to improving the flow of your projects
2. The mode matches the message in this clear, powerful, but playful book
Inspired by the positive feedback, I created a series of videos for the Gameful Project Management book. The video series I shared on YouTube covers the first third part of the book. There are also other videos on the Gameful Project Management playlist on YouTube featuring the book. You can watch the whole playlist here:
For more video content on Gameful Project Management, check out this online course:
Published on Udemy in April 2021
Self-Gamification Based Awareness Boosters for Your Project Management Success
To check out the book,
download a free sample, or buy a copy of it, see below:
The book is also available at:
Turn your project management into Gameful Project Management by applying Self-Gamification, a unique approach uniting anthropology, kaizen, and gamification
Projects are the building blocks of our professional and personal lives. So, to live joyfully, we need a joyful approach to our projects.
You might currently enjoy your projects and be utterly motivated by them. But what do you do when there is no flow, and you feel stuck? It happens to all of us from time to time.
Turning projects and project management into fun games can help.
This little awareness booster shows you how to recognize that projects and project management tasks are already games, and that you are both the designer and the player of them.
It points to the tools you already have at your disposal, but are unaware of, to help you turn your project management into Gameful Project Management.
It explains how to use games, game thinking, and gamification along with awareness and small-step progress, to improve performance in your project management, without considerable investments in expensive technology or new personnel, and without the aim of these goals or forcing change.
This book offers actionable advice on how to use the power of fun as the tool and the compass for turning your project management into engaging games, for you and everyone else involved.
Topics discussed in the book:
- Why Turn Project Management Into Games?
- What Projects Should Be Turned into Games?
- When Should Projects Be Turned into Games?
- By Whom and Where Should Project Management Be Turned into Games?
- How Should Projects Be Turned into Games?
- Gameful Project Management and the Synergy of Three
- Achieving Improvement Without Forcing It
- Gameful Project Management and Its Focus on Success Instead of Failure
- Gameful Project Management Versus Project Management Gamification
- Gameful Project Management versus Serious Games
- Defining Gameful Project Management
- Designers and Players: The Main Feature of Gameful Project Management
- Fun is Not a Bonus; It’s a Must for Success
- Every Game is a Project; Every Project is a Game
- Approaching Goals Anthropologically
- Embracing the Project Game Rules
- At Least Four Feedback Systems in Real-Life Project Games
- Voluntary Participation in Gameful Project Management
- Cultivating Gameful Project Management
If you’d like to make your project management not only effective and productive but also entertaining and fun, click to download a sample or buy now.