The e-book is permanently free !!!
- 5-star review on Amazon.com: “A great book!”
- 5-star review on Barnes&Noble: “Very interesting and sensitive story.”
- 4-star on Amazon.com, “A great quick read!!”
- 4-star on Amazon.com, “Enjoyed the characters.”
- Amazon.co.uk and other Amazon sites
- Buecher.de, Weltbild.de and other sites for Tolino
- Barnes&Noble for Nook
- Page Foundry (Inktera)
- and other at Draft2Digital
- E-book: $ 0.00
- Paperback: $ 3.59 (minimum printing cost)
Genre: Fiction, Women’s Contemporary
Keywords: women’s fiction, family saga, free e-book
Tagline: Is the past worth finding out if it turns everything you believed into a lie?
Always careful and planning ahead, PhD in statistics under her belt, Elizabeth leaves her past in Germany and flies to London, the city she knows to be her birth place. Other than that and her English first name, Elizabeth knows nothing of her early childhood, before she and her Ukrainian father left for Germany.
With her father’s recent death, Elizabeth visits the place of her childhood, wanting to know more. What will she find out in the majestic house? Will she regret coming here, or is there some hope that the deeply entrenched melancholy in her heart could finally melt away?
Copyright © 2016 by Victoria Ichizli-Bartels