Published in this version in September 2020:
Turn Your No Into Yes:
15 Yes-Or-No Questions to Disentangle Your Project
The book is available at:
- Baker & Taylor (available)
- Barnes & Noble
- Overdrive (available)
- Tolino (available)
Are you stuck in a project that makes your heart sink when you think about it?
This concise guide will help you undo the tricky knot you’re in, and turn a possible ”No” into a resounding ”Yes” for the following questions.
- Taken some time off?
- Created an elevator pitch?
- Identified what your customer wants?
- Identified what your customer needs?
- Compared what you can offer with their wants and needs?
- Estimated what you will need to invest (time, money, etc)?
- Considered your feelings about the outstanding tasks?
- Talked to your customer about possible changes?
- Created a checklist for your project?
- Left space to add more items or make changes?
- Shared the checklist with your customer?
- Devoted enough time to the tiniest details?
- Stopped to realize that your project brings value?
- Asked your customer what value the project provides?
- Considered what completing the project means to you?