Published in February 2020:
The Who, What, When, Where, Why & How
of Turning Life into Fun Games
A Compressed Version of the
Self-Gamification Happiness Formula
The book is also available at:
Discover the Who, What, When, Where, Why and How of Turning Life into Fun Games
Self-Gamification, a unique self-help approach to implementing game design elements into each of our lives and uniting anthropology (awareness), kaizen (small steps), and gamification (gamefulness) is gathering growing interest.
Self-Gamification Happiness Formula described the Self-Gamification approach in detail and in multiple contexts.
This book has been created in response to those interested in reading a short summary of the approach, rather than a longer discourse.
The Who, What, When, Where, Why and How of Turning Life into Fun Games is a short, compressed, and reworked version of Self-Gamification Happiness Formula, which was reorganized to answer six essential questions:
- Who is responsible for turning projects, activities, and whole lives into games?
- What can be turned into games?
- When does it make sense to turn something into games?
- Where could or should projects and activities be turned into games?
- Why does it make sense to turn projects, activities, and even our whole lives into fun games?
- How can we turn projects, activities, and our lives into games?